Uplift your Community
Businesses, especially those that rely on their local community for customers and word-of-mouth (coffee shops, restaurants, and more), need a strong presence in their local communities. Some of the best ways to bring awareness to your business and form goodwill within the community are through simple outreach efforts. Here's a list of examples that we've compiled that can be extremely effective:
- Setting up a booth at local county fairs and events
- Sponsoring local charities
- Sponsoring local youth teams
- Advertising in local community areas
- Hosting annual events to get the community involved in your business
The aforementioned are just a start -- the possibilities are endless. Overall, the most important take away is that by spending time in your community, you can raise not only awareness of your business and your products, but also become a likable and personable business, facilitating the growth and increasing the customer base of your local business.
Turn your local community into your biggest ally and your best marketing campaign.